Print This page
How To Connect Your WordPress Site With Your Google Analytics Account?
- Open your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to WP Analytify >> Settings. Hit the Log in With Google Analytics Account.
- From the new pop-up select the Google Account you want to use.
- Allow Access to your Google Account.
- You will be taken to the Profile tab, use the Profile for posts (Backend/Front-end) Drop-Down list to select your Website.
- Scroll Down and hit the Save Changes button.
Last updated on
November 3rd, 2018