WordPress Analytify is a powerful Google Analytics plugin to track website traffic and get all your website stats on your WordPress Dashboard. It not only shows stats on the dashboard but the admin has the authority to show stats on the front-end for every single page and post and even for custom post types.
WordPress Listify is a theme on which every user wants to know how many visitors visit their listing. For second this task is functionality is difficult for the website owner as there is no such functionality in theme but with WordPress Analytify it can be done in seconds.
Steps to Integrate Analytify Pro With Listify Theme WordPress Dashboard
1) Activate Your Analytify Pro and set up the plugin.
2) Go to Analytify -> Setting ->Admin.
Steps to Show Stats For Listing on Front End by using Analytify
1) Go to Analytify -> Setting -> Front.
2) Uncheck the “Disable front-end” option.
3) Select the user from the “Show Analytics to” setting to whom you want to show the front end stats.
4) Select job_listing form “Analytics on Post types “ setting.
5) Select the type of stats you want to show user from the “Front-end Analytics panels” setting
These are the steps that you need to follow to integrate your Listify theme with Analytify Google Analytics Plugin for more authentic and specific stats for your custom type posts including other blog posts, Website pages, etc.