WordPress Analytify has the option to show “Top Cities” stats on your Post/Page. For this, you have to put a shortcode on your Post/Page.
1) Go to your Post/Page text editor.
2) Then select the Advanced type from the Analytify shortcode button.
3) In the Advance option set the Sessions in Metrics. Next set the value which one you want to retrieve in Dimensions. (City). Sort the value with respect to Metrics (Sessions). And set the other fields on your needs.
4) After setting the values you’ll get the shortcode like this.
5) Now Update you Post/Page and get the result and you will get stats just like the below