WordPress Analytify has the option to show “Top Countries” stats on your Post/Page. For this, you have to put a shortcode on your Post/Page.
1) Go to your Post/Page text editor.
2) Then select the Advanced type from the Analytify shortcode button.
3) In the Advance option select the (Sessions) Metrics. Next set the value (Country) which one you want to retrieve in Dimensions. Sort the value with respect to Metrics (Sessions). And set the other fields on your requirement.
4) After setting the values you'll get a shortcode.
5) Now Update you Post/Page and get the result and you will get stats just like the below