Can I translate Analytify into my own language?
This doc is last edited on
December 15, 2015
If a translation does not already exist here. We offer a free upgrade to another license for languages that we do not have, or sufficient updates to the existing language files.
- Download and install (Free or Pro) version of Poedit
- Download this Poedit template file of this plugin and open it within Poedit
- Click on each string of text and enter your new translation within the translation box
- Go to File → Save As to save your translations in a .po file. Label the file with your country code included. For example, the Spanish translation file is called wp-analytify-es_ES.po When you will save your .po file .mo file will be generated automatically with the same file name like wp-analytify-es_ES.mo
- Place these 2 files in your /wp-content/plugins/wp-analytify-pro/lang/ folder or send them to us so we can include them in a future plugin update.
- Make sure your language has been selected in your WordPress to reflect the change of your plugin translation.
You can also set Poedit to always compile a .mo file when saving changes by going toFile → Preferences and on the editor tab check the Automatically compile .mo file on save option.