Would you like to know that what keywords or search terms people are using to find your blog or website? Google search console or webmaster tool helps you to discover the search terms that people are using to find your website.
Analytify plugin will help you track the analytics of search terms within your website’s WordPress dashboard without opening the Google Search Console. For the search terms analytics in Analytify, you need to enable the Site Search tracking in your Google Analytics account.
In this informative guide, we will show you how to view the search terms analytics of your website in your Analytify plugin dashboard.
Note: You have to install and activate the Analytify Pro plugin to view the search terms analytics of your website or blog.
To view the search terms analytics, do the following steps given below:
2. In the dashboard window of Analytify, you will find the Engagement option.
3. Now move your cursor on the Engagement option a Drop-down menu will open where you will find the Search terms option, just click on this option to view the search terms analytics.
4. After clicking on the search terms option, a new window will open where you can see the search terms analytics.
If you want to view the search terms insights in Google Analytics then you have to follow the given directions.
1. Sign in to your website Google Analytics account
2. Navigate for Behavior –> Site Search –> Overview to view the search terms Analytics report.
This is how you can view your website search terms analytics without any configuration.