Print This page
How To Find Out If You Already Have A Google Analytics Account?
Having a Google account and having a Google Analytics account are two different things. You need a Google account to sign up for Google Analytics.
- First, visit the official website of Google Analytics.
- Click on the Sign in to Analytics button at the top part of the website.
- On the next page, you can log in to your existing Google account if you have one, or click the Create Account link to create a new Google account.
- If you already have a Google Analytics Account, you would be taken to your Analytics Dashboard after you sign in/sign up.
- But if you do not have a Google Analytics account you will see instructions on how to sign up for Google Analytics.
Last updated on
July 14th, 2021