Do you want to perform A/B testing on your WordPress website? You can use Google Optimize to perform the different experiments on your website to see which experiment or test works best on your WordPress website. With the Analytify plugin you can easily connect Google optimize with Google Analytics for A/B testing.
Here, we will discuss how to create a Google Optimize account and connect with Google Analytics by using Analytify Plugin.
Before we start, you will need to complete the following requirements.
Step 1: Sign Up For The New Google Optimize Account
1. To create a new Google Optimize account open the link https://optimize.google.com and click on the Get Started.
3. Enter account name click on the Next button & add Container name.
Step 2: Create Experience
1. A new experience window will open just click on the Let’s go button, a new window Create Experience will open where you have to enter the Name and URL of your company’s website plus select the A/B Test Option.
2. Now click on the Create button to create an experience.
Step 3: Link Your Google Optimize Account With Google Analytics
1. Link your Google Analytics with your Google Optimize by clicking on the Link to Analytics button
1. Now return to your Optimize account Page and copy your optimize container ID. (Format: OPT-XXXXXXX)
3. In Settings Window move your cursor on Tracking, a drop-down menu will open you have to click on Google Optimize.
You have successfully set up Google Optimize on your WordPress website and now you can start and you can start an experiment on your site. Check our guide on Analytify Google Optimize Addon.