Print This page
Getting started with Analytify WooCommerce Add-on
Follow the steps below to use the Analytify for WooCommerce Add-on the right way.
Steps to use Analytify WooCommerce Add-on
- Download Analytify PRO and WooCommerce Add-on from your downloads section. Upload and Activate both the plugins on your site.
- Activate the Analytify PRO license (Watch video)
- Activate WooCommerce Add-on same as you did for Analytify PRO license. License activation is necessary to receive the updates automatically at your plugins page like other plugins/themes.
- After activation, Go to Admin Settings in your Google Analytics account for E-commerce Tracking. Select your Google Analytics website profile and go toE-commerce Settings section. Check the Screenshot below to match your Funnel Steps and Enabling E-commerce status to ON.
- Tracking started now and You should be able to see numbers other than 0's at the WooCommerce dashboard pretty soon 😉
Last updated on
November 19th, 2020