Getting started with WooCommerce Add-on
This doc is last edited on
September 14, 2015
Follow the steps below to use the Analytify for WooCommerce Add-on the right way.
- Download Analytify PRO and WooCommerce Add-on. Upload and Activate the plugins.
- Activate the Analytify PRO license (Watch video)
- Activate WooCommerce Add-on same like you did for Analytify PRO license. License activation is very important to receive the updates automatically at your plugins page like other plugins/themes.
- After activation, Go to Admin Settings in your Google Analytics account for eCommerce Tracking. Select your web profile and go to Ecommerce Settings section. Check the Screenshot below to match your Funnel Steps and Enabling Ecommerce status to ON.
- Tracking started now and You should be able to see numbers other than 0's at WooCommerce dashboard pretty soon 😉